GRANTS: HOW TO APPLY
The Community Foundation makes it easy for you to apply for a grant online. Please read the instructions below before beginning an application. All CFSKY grant applications should be made online unless otherwise noted.
STEP 1: REVIEW ELIGIBILITY, GUIDELINES & DEADLINES
- Each of the funds CFSKY manages that makes competitive grants has its own guidelines for eligibility, application and deadlines for submission of proposals.
- All of our grants only accept applications at certain times of the year.
- Applicants are required to read the guidelines before starting an application.
STEP 2: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- If you are applying on behalf of a nonprofit, visit our Nonprofit Grants website https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfsky.
Recommended browsers: Our application system works with all major Internet browsers, though we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Click on "Create New Account," and select one login email address and password to be used for all your submissions. Berkshire Taconic will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION
You may want to bookmark this link for future use. https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfsky.
STEP 4: CFSKY WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION
Your grant application is reviewed by the fund advisory committee. The committee’s recommendations for funding are reviewed by Community Foundation’s board of directors. During this process, our staff may contact you for more information.
STEP 5: FINAL GRANT DECISIONS ARE MADE
You will be notified by email if your organization received full or partial funding or in some cases, if funding has been denied. Decisions are typically made within 6-8 weeks after the application deadline.