Grants / How to Apply
The Community Foundation makes it easy for you to apply for a grant online. Please read the instructions below before beginning an application. All CFSKY grant applications should be made online unless otherwise noted.
*Cycle opens Jan 1st each year and ends March 1st*
*Women’s Fund grant process starts July ends in August*
review eligibility, guidelines + deadlines
- Each of the funds CFSKY manages that makes competitive grants has its own guidelines for eligibility, application and deadlines for submission of proposals.
- All of our grants only accept applications at certain times of the year.
- Applicants are required to read the guidelines before starting an application.
create an account
- If you are applying on behalf of a nonprofit, visit our Nonprofit Grants website
Recommended browsers: Our application system works with all major Internet browsers, though we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Click on "Create New Account," and select one login email address and password to be used for all your submissions. Berkshire Taconic will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
complete the online grant application
You may want to bookmark this link for future use.